domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

Sixth day in social work

In my sixth day in social work, I prepare two activities for the kids, the first was make the flag of Guayaquil, because we are July, month of our city. I start the activity asking if they know what we are celebrating this month, they said that the birthday of the city. After the little introduction, we started tearing the sky blue paper, then we paste in the cardboard and finally we put a sherbet, and we finished our flag, we played with it a little and then we passed to our next activity.
I took a turtle so they can paint it, they painted it with crayons, I took in account that they need more help in that area, because they didn´t respect the limits of the draw. Another day that I let the painted free, they just made a pothook, and for their age (3 years), they supposed to make drawings and not just pothook. For that in my next day I´m going to work with this problem, I´m going to bring more things to practice their painting.

1 comentario:

  1. You planned a nice class!
    And is important that you worry about the difficulties that your kids have!

    ResponderEliminar