sábado, 13 de junio de 2009

Second day in social work

This Wednesday I went to the kindergarten with some stuff to work. I took clamps and newspaper to work with their motricity. The teacher send me to other class with the children that have 3 years, so I started greeting the child, then we sang some songs, and then we started to work.

We started to play with clamps, open and close them, later they put the clamps to their friends, and I use the clamps because that helps the child to improve their motricity in their hands. I was surprised because in this group I have a girl that is little than the others but has a great motricity, also the teacher told me that she always get scare to strangers but with me she was ok, she didn’t cried or shout. But when another teacher enter in the class she started to cry, so maybe she need more affection or get know the others.
The next activity that I did was with the newspaper, they have to wrinkle it, then they have to ironing it with their hands, and then they have to rip it. When we finished the activity they throw the papers in the garbage.

When we finished the activities we started to sing again, and then we played in the class, with the kitchen, dolls, carpenter´s table and a coquette. When they finished to play we returned to the class with the other children, there I gave them a paper and crayons so they can make a drawing, again the little girl surprise me because she can do circles, and the others that are bigger can´t.
Then I take them with the others teachers to the door, and the children went to their home.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario